Ever wondered how to make those neat little custom tabs on your facebook fanpage?
I’ve had several people ask me how I made my custom tabs for my different trainings, offers, and work from home site on my fanpage. So instead of helping each one of them individually, I thought it would be most helpful to put together a little visual for you ALL! Here is a step-by-step tutorial I made with the best of my ability to help you create your own facebook custom tabs!
How to create custom tabs for your facebook fanpage:
- Go to your fanpage and click on the drop down button to the right of your custom tabs.
- Click on the + sign on an empty tab at the bottom.
Click on Find More Apps
- In your facebook search bar, search for Static HTML iFrame tab by Woobox and click on the one that looks like the image below.
- Click on Install Page Tab
- Choose your fanpage from the drop down then click ADD PAGE TAB
*If you do not see your fanpage as an option, it may be because you already have this app downloaded, and you’ll need to hit CANCEL and you’ll be brought to a page like this one below. Click on each link starting from the top until the page (as above) will allow you to select your fanpage.
- Once installed, it will take you to the settings page for the app where you can…insert the url you want people to go to when clicking on your custom tab.You can choose URL if you want the website to stay within facebook.
OR, you can select REDIRECT if you want them to leave facebook and go to your url of choice.
- Upload a 111×74 custom image for your custom tab by clicking on CHANGE TAB IMAGE
I create images with text using www.picmonkey.com or I also use a Mac program called KeyNote.
- SAVE SETTINGS… and you are done!
You just created your own custom tabs on facebook!
If this helped you out, please SHARE, TWEET, PIN IT, and COMMENT!!!
Want more of these great tutorials and tips? Be sure to subscribe to the blog below!