Here are 5 quick and easy steps to hold yourself accountable.
Accountable: subject to the obligation to report, explain, or justify something
Any home business, if treated like a real business, should have both long and short term goals.
- List your short term goals.
- List your long term goals.
- For each long/short term goal, you need to list the specific activities required to get you there.HOLD YOURSELF ACCOUNTABLE
- Share these goals with someone, anyone… a spouse, business partner, whoever… so that they can keep track of your progress. Tell them they can get after you if your activities are lacking, so that there is someone, other than yourself, will be keeping you on your toes.
- Post them somewhere visible so you are constantly reminded of where you need to get to.
Even check off the short term accomplishments to help you stay motivated.
The best way to stay on track is to hold yourself accountable by setting the goals you want to achieve, and then sharing them with someone else.