- My biggest weakness is Oatmeal Creme Pies (Little Debbie… You go girl!) That was my ‘push gift’ after having our kids. My husband even had my friend bring me a box after I had our fourth child while he was deployed to Afghanistan. That’s why I love this man.
- I loved writing all through school. I wrote and published many books in my early childhood… and by publishing, I mean that my books were laminated in our publication center at my elementary and illustrated my yours truly.
- My favorite coffee creamer is International Delight Almond Joy.
- I lived in Hawaii (on Oahu) for six fabulous years.
- My favorite sport in school was softball and I started catching at the age of 8!
- I have met, spoke with, and shook the hand of President Obama in the oval office.
- I was homecoming queen! So that makes me royalty, right?
I respond to Your Royal Highness, Your Majesty, Queen Kimberly, etc.. it’s okay.
- My kids, who are quite hysterical (and you’d know this if you follow me on facebook) get their humor from me. (Even though my husband would argue that point.)
- I am a Registered Nurse. I just haven’t practiced since I had my 4th child! Do I miss it? Absolutely. But I love my business that allows me to be home with my kiddos even more.
- My dad is an auctioneer and I always used to practice my high speed auction talk…
(oh heck, who am I kidding… I still do!)
- I am a Real Housewives junkie. My favorite city? It’s a toss up between New Jersey and Orange County….oh, wait, but I do love that NeNe!
- I love a man in uniform. Which is why I married a Marine. Just kidding. Actually, I met him before he even owned the uniform, so relax… that was just a bonus.
- My husband and I have an agreement. If Megan Fox shows up at our door for him some day.. he will leave me. Which is totally okay, because if Channing Tatum comes calling for me… bu-bye!
- I am SO NOT a cat person.
- I am a better shot than my husband, the Marine. Shhh.
- I have a control problem. Ask my teenager.
I also have major anxiety. While snorkeling on Maui I didn’t even enjoy it because I was on full alert, looking for sharks, and had a full on panic attack in the ocean. But it’s a ‘mom’ thing I think. They go hand in hand. Symptoms become stronger as your children get older. Be warned.
- I grew up watching my grandmother decorate cakes for basically every occasion in our county. She was ‘The Cake Lady’. I love baking and decorating cakes and think of her every single time I bake. Check out some of my creations.
- My first kiss was in 5th grade.
- Growing up, I always wanted to teach sign language, and be a bagger at the grocery store. (Which is why I still love going through the self checkout at the grocery store, even if I can NEVER get my produce checked without having to call for assistance… but at least I get to bag my own groceries.)
- My parents are still happily married to each other. After 37 years. And I adore that.
What is one thing that not many people know about YOU? Share it in the comments below….Go!