10 Facebook Tweaks for your Business

Tue, Sep 17, 2013

BUSINESS TIPS

I shared some training last night with my team on how to market your business on facebook. Here are 10 facebook tweaks that anyone can do on facebook to increase their exposure on this social media platform.

10facebooktweaks.001 10 Facebook Tweaks for your Business

What other tips do you have for marketing your business or brand on facebook?

10 Facebook Tweaks for your Business

Partner With Kimberly

Want to work from home around your family? Create the life you deserve without having to sacrifice family time. Get the details today! Let's partner up!
www.HappyHomefront.com
 10 Facebook Tweaks for your Business

Latest posts by Partner With Kimberly (see all)

"Subscribe to the blog"
Receive updates and tips straight to your inbox
arrow 4 10 Facebook Tweaks for your Business

poweredby 10 Facebook Tweaks for your Business

38 Responses to “10 Facebook Tweaks for your Business”

1. Ashley @ Joyful Thrifty Home Says:

Thanks for these great facebook tips! I think I do most of these, but I’ll definitely keep them in mind.
    Ashley @ Joyful Thrifty Home recently posted..Slow Cooker Zuppa ToscanaMy Profile

2. Michelle Elizer Says:

thanks Kim…great reminders!! :)
    Michelle Elizer recently posted..Overwhelmed… to Peace of MindMy Profile

3. Tanja Says:

The training was fabulous Kim! Thanks so much for sharing these tips!!

4. Lynn Barrera Says:

Thanks Kim for this easy to follow listing with big red arrows!! I feel good that I’m doing a few, but do see I have a few more to do. So appreciate it. All the best, Lynn
    Lynn Barrera recently posted..64th FloorMy Profile

5. Anthony Says:

Great tips Kimberly! Although I know these simple little things its so easy to forget to tell my team them. As if I expect them to know. Thank you.
    Anthony recently posted..3 thing to consider when choosing a network marketing companyMy Profile

• Kimberly Turner Says:

It’s true! Once you’ve implemented them yourself, and go on to do the next thing, it’s hard to remember to tell your business partners to do the same if you have already done these tweaks in the past.

6. Lenita Says:

How do you create the “work from home” app and have it connected to go directly to the fft website? Thanks!

7. Amy Says:

Posting posts directly to FB. I use bitly.com for Twitter. I also have an SEO plugin on my website so when I post to FB my posts show the photo inside threads. And use the FB page manager on your mobile to stay in touch. I had no idea about the featured tabs. Thank you!
    Amy recently posted..Be Wise When You Pink OutMy Profile

8. Peg Crawford Says:

Love this. I really needed help with all the facebook ideas.

9. Kam kay Says:

What a timely post when I was looking for some help in the same area. Thanks for sharing these great tips, time to start implementing – one tip at a time lol.
    Kam kay recently posted..5 Tips For Feeding Solids To Your Baby The Right WayMy Profile

10. Krissy Says:

Thank you for these tips! I will begin working down this list as soon as I can. It really isn’t as overwhelming as it seems!
    Krissy recently posted..Cell Phones and Air Travel — Top 5 Reasons it Shouldn’t HappenMy Profile

11. Patricia Says:

I think I do most of them, but it serves as a good reminder for me.

12. Alexandra @ Made to Glow Says:

Thank you for these tips! I am new to using a fan page on Facebook so I’m still learning. Happy to say I’m doing a lot of those already, but am in the process of creating a better cover photo (thanks for the inspiration) and custom tabs. What I am having trouble with is getting a higher reach… I notice that only 1/3 of my fan actually see my posts going up. Do you have any suggestions? I have found that if I post several times/day less people actually see the posts, so I have been posting only once/day even though I have more that I want to share! I’d appreciate any advice you can give. Thank you!
    Alexandra @ Made to Glow recently posted..Happy 3 Months & Roasted Acorn Squash Stuffed with a Cherry, Walnut, and White Bean Salad (Gluten-free)My Profile

• Partner With Kimberly Says:

That’s wonderful… here is my advice for you: Start by posting just a couple times a day. And pay attention to the times you post, and change it up to see which times you see the most response. Usually I see the most response in the morning, early afternoon, and late evening. When most people are checking facebook. Also, when you post, make sure that every single post is adding value to your fans. If you are wanting more reach, be sure to post things that will trigger a response, or comment. Ask a questions, post a quiz, or survey, because when someone likes or comments on your post, it will show up in their friends feeds as “Kimberly commented on ________ page” and will show the actual post. So you can see how that will help get your reach up. If you have lots of content to share, you can also schedule your posts several days in advance so you don’t forget to share it. For example, in the morning, you can schedule all your posts for that day.. and then entire week for that matter if you have a ton of content you want to share! If you were to share it every hour all day long, you will fill up people’s newsfeed and they may get irritated… so spread out the posts!

13. Mind of Meesh Says:

Thank you so much for the tips! Good to know and I am trying to get my fanbase higher. Almost at 100 likes. Baby steps :)

14. Corlie Says:

Great tips! Thanks for these, I will implement some of them for sure.
    Corlie recently posted..“Indigo here we go!”My Profile

15. Jodee Weiland Says:

This is an area I really need help with…Facebook. I’m doing well on Twitter, Pinterest, and Google, but I really need help with Facebook. Thanks for the new insights.
    Jodee Weiland recently posted..Old Fashioned Banana Blueberry Pancakes with Blueberry SyrupMy Profile

• Partner With Kimberly Says:

Each platform has its own perks. I always suggest to tackle one social media at a time, then once you are comfortable with it, and get into a good groove, pick up another one. Trying to figure them all out at once can be overwhelming. THey all have their own benefits.

16. Kim @ 2justByou Says:

Awesome tips! Very helpful. Found you from The SITS Girls, and I’m really glad I did. =0)
    Kim @ 2justByou recently posted..Beazer’s Garden Giveaway WINNERMy Profile

17. Lindsay Says:

Thanks for these tips! I was trying to implement #2 recently, but couldn’t figure out for the life of me how to link to my website so that is shows on the front page of my business page. I can get the link to show up in the about section when the reader clicks on it, but I’d like to front page and center. And tricks to this? Thanks:)

• Partner With Kimberly Says:

The characters are limited in the area that shows up under your fanpage profile photo… you can add the link in the about section that shares the descritpion of your page. Be sure to keep it short and sweet so that all of your text and link are visible, and doesn’t get cut off by the ‘read more…”

18. Delia @ Blog Formatting Says:

Thanks for the great tips, Kimberly! I think one of the greatest tips is to reply and thank your fans on your Facebook page, particularly when they took the time to give you some feedback, ask you a question, etc.

I still see many fan page owners that do not do this, and it’s really not helping them at all :)
    Delia @ Blog Formatting recently posted..Why you don’t need more time to blogMy Profile

• Partner With Kimberly Says:

I agree! Interaction on your fanpage is key! Which leads me to bring up asking for likes in return for their like… it is a bit of a turn off. Don’t you want people to ‘like’ your page because they find value in it, and not just you asked them to ‘like you back’. In that sense, its definitely Quality over Quantity.

19. Debbie @ Heartbeats Soul Stains Says:

I loved this post, I’m new to blogging and have only recently started my fb page. I see a lot of pages with the “featured buttons” it’ll show like their twitter or pinterest but I haven’t figured out how to put them on my facebook page. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
    Debbie @ Heartbeats Soul Stains recently posted..5 Smiles and Laughs this WeekMy Profile